Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Telstra - Changing your life!

Tonight I got a call on my (non-telstra) mobile. Since I was baking a cake I let the call centre lady do her spiel. She asked me questions about my current phone, which was a present and is also prepaid so I only pay what I want, and then told me about this great offer she had for me - for only $36 a month I could have this great phone and all these 'free' calls!! So I asked how long is the plan for? Ahh 12 months I was told. So I said "say i spend $20 a month on calls, that would be $240 a year, but your plan will cost me over $400 for a phone to use just like I already have, wouldn't that cost me at least $160 a year more??? Poor girl had to agree. As she signed off she told me "Sorry we couldn't change your life tonight"

I think I will survive.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, I love your story, pitty they couldn't change your life, well they could make you poorer...That would change your life having less money ...very funny...thanks for the laugh.lol :)
    Great blog ...I love your red door :)
    Sherrie from Simpleliving :)

    ReplyDelete