Sunday, June 26, 2011

Garden Plans

What to do, what to do? I don't like my front yard, especially in winter, but generally all the time. I don't like the roses that grow along the front of the house. I don't like the May bushes, I don't like the "lawn" area, I don't like the front garden that runs along the council footpath.
Here is my dead plumbago that I had such high hopes for just a month or three ago. Another reason to dislike my front yard.

Side passage. I am thinking just planting a bunch of natives and making a stepping stone path through to the side gate?

A friend said for a about $120 I could get a bobcat in, it's sounding very attractive. The only things in the front I like are my two lavenders, two moruyas and my apple tree. Its a depressing barren waste land. Grrrrr......

No comments:

Post a Comment