Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gramma-licious

Doesn't it look good? Mum gave me half a Gramma on Thursday to make pie. This is the first time I have made it and I have to say it was yum. I have had gramma pie once before but so long ago I couldn't actually remember what it tasted like.

We had two friends over for dinner (Dave made pizzas again adding a pepperoni one this time and they were just as fantastic as before) and they knew what it was meant to taste like and loved it. Donald even took a piece for morning tea at work! The pastry was the Lazy Jane one Mum gave me years ago from I dont know where but the filling I got from Best Recipes. I would definately make this again.

Markets are on this morning, so we will be going down to grab our fruit and vegetables. I really do love spurning Coles and Woolies when I can, their fruit and Veg prices are mostly ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment