Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another Weekend

I started working fulltime last Monday and it has made for a few changes, some I have done, some are works in progress.

I have started cooking the next nights dinner. So tonight I am cooking a beef and potato pie for Mondays dinner, I will just have to cook a few veg when I get home. It seems to be working well, I have been using the slow cooker alot and Wes has been helping out too which is great. Last week he made a couple of batches of biscuits for the school lunchboxes!

I am also slowly going through and organising everything so it will be easier to keep tidy. I have done Amelias cupboards and wardrobe, the linen cupboard, pantry, spare room cupboards, utensil drawer and the plastics cupboard. I am also - and I can not believe this - up to date with the ironing!!! Yay!!! I always feel like I am on top of the housework if the ironing is done, whether I am or not.

Our solar hot water system was installed on Friday. I went out and hugged it! Everytime I see our panels it makes me happy. It will be interesting to see what the next electric bill is, and how quickly the rebates come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment