Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Slack or What?

I have been completely neglecting my blog and this is a bad thing! I have been working full time and that is my excuse! I don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I want.

However, I have five whole days off work coming up and I am so going to utilise by playing catchup! My Easter weekend list is thus;


  • Make Debbie's Pear Chutney


  • Make another load of zucchini pickles


  • Pull out my zucchini and cucumber plant - they are officially done.


  • Weed the vegie garden


  • Plant the garlic - finally!


  • Start Wes' stichery


  • Make a dishcloth for Down to Earth dishcloth swap.


  • Sort out Amelia's wardrobe


I think that's it for now. I also need to re-do my budget and pull myself in a little as I have been a bit spendy lately.

Have a great Easter long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment