Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Its Raining, Its Pouring

Everyone is still in bed. I'm the only one who has to be anywhere today - and its raining, actually its bucketing down! It will be a great day for curling up on the lounge and crafting.

Dave and Wes were going to dig a Maybush out today as it is sitting in what will be the apple tree's new home, dont think that will be happening, though the rain will soften up the ground so that is helpful.

I think I will take some knitting to work so that at lunch I can get some of it done - thats ANOTHER project that is close to being finished. I just need to not start anymore!

In other news the seeds I found in that tin, havent done anything, so I am reading them their last rites. Just too long out of expiry (amost over 10 years!)

No comments:

Post a Comment