Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend Happenings

So we have been through 5 tester pots now and have definately definately decided on the colour scheme below. Really. The house will be a light bone colour, the trims are off-white and the gutters are a darkblue/gray called Ironstone. I love how it looks, Dave painted one side of the old loo out the back.I have been trying to get all the vegie beds ready, adding manure, casting and getting the mulch happening. In the last week the weather has really cooled off and we may get the first frost before Anzac day!This morning we headed out to the strawberry farm and picked just over three kilos. There were quite a few people out there and that was before nine. I wish more farms opened their gates like that, I wouldnt have to go to the supermarket at all.

I still haven't gotten rid of the roses in the front yard but I am still planning on ripping those suckers out. I just don't like them! I thought they might grow on me but alas no, they are not for me. What flowers/plants do you not like????

No comments:

Post a Comment