Sunday, December 26, 2010

Presents!

We got some lovely gifts this year. I have taken a few pictures of some of them. We had a really nice day, with Wes waking everyone at 6am and then a yummy breaky. Then off to church to sing carols and home again to open more presents!
We had a roast for lunch with chocolate tart for dessert. Though we did have dessert two hours later as we were busting out of our sides! Kim came over and we watched Marmaduke aand had cold meat and a potato bake for dinner and pav for dessert. I was in bed before 10.30.

Here is my "throne". The crochet blanket on the chair is my present from Bronwyn.


We got these from Meg and Tim as well as another set of canninsters that are now residing in the pantry.

Just a few chocolates........Dave's heaven

Wes staged this picture, we had a game of Scrabble this morning and he is hitting the shops tomorrow!

Wes smiling this morning in his Unit shirt and fluffy hair from washing but not combing it. Both kids went to bed completely buggered last night.

How gorgeous is my necklace, bangle and earring set? I love the colour of them. In the purple bag is a necklace from Julie and the perfume was a present from Dave and the kids.

Amelia's Barbie camper. Hope Barbie's okay there...

I got 3 cookbooks from Kate, Dave and Kim. Dave got me the dressmaking scissors and the pinking shears.

Mum did a fantastic job with Amelia's quilt. It is awesome!

Dave living with the torment of assembling the dollhouse. Yes, there has been some "frustration talk".

No comments:

Post a Comment