Saturday, June 26, 2010

A little bit of this and that!

Today Mum and Dad went home, I asked them to stay for another four weeks but they didn't go for it! Lol! It was really nice to see them and makes me wish we lived a lot closer. By the way, I know you are going to tell me to take off your picture!


THIS IS WHERE THE PICTURE OF MUM AND DAD WAS BEFORE SHE TOLD ME TO TAKE IT OFF CAUSE IT WASNT FLATTERING ENOUGH!

Yesterday Mum showed me how to make soap and it was really really fun and a bit exciting! We made some purple soap with a blend of lavender, May chang and rose geranium. Looks great and smells lovely. Ive got it curing in the lounge room and bought some more ingredients to make more soap. Mum Left me some colours and showed me a bunch of websites, on one a lady had made this yummy looking chocolate cake all out of soap - it was really incredible.

Before they left we went garage saling this morning. The first one was really good and I got some jelly moulds to use in soap making, Mum bought me some craft magazines and Dad bought something for his beer making. The next couple were pretty ordinary but the one at St Vinnies was good with me scoring a bread maker and a 1960's picnic basket which is really cute.


When you look at this picnic case you just think Gidget and you even might start singing "we're all going on a summer holiday"!

No comments:

Post a Comment