Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday - Happy Easter!

I hope everyone is having a great start to their Easter weekend, four days off for us! After our weekend away we haven't anything much planned, just suiting ourselves really. We are having a barbeque at Mum on Sunday, two of my sisters will be there with their kids so that should be a nice day.Easter to me is about family geting together so their visit has worked out very well.

Since all businesses are shut today it is a good excuse to get some sewing done. I had some mending to do, a skirt to make and I decided the back table needed a small runner on it and I used scrapes from the deck bunting to keep the theme, such as it is, going.


A searsucker skirt for Miss Amelia, she wanted this one to be a bit longer than normal, such a fashionista!
This is my runner.
Got this rug from Tree of Life at Byron - $17!
Mum got me this oh so cute jam jar! It is already in use with strawberry jam inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment