Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Catch Up: Wedding Road Trip

What a few weeks!

Three weeks ago my parents, my two sisters and me went on a road trip to my niece's wedding at Mt Tambourine. It was like reverting to childhood with Mum, Dad and us three girls in the car!!! Scary!!

We got to the border!! Kate is pretty excited!
We only turned back once, about 10 kms in, to retrieve shoes for the wedding and I am happy to say that we didnt have a fight on the way up....or the way back, hard to believe hey?

It was pretty exciting just to be there! Dad walked  Kel down the aisle and he was looking good in his suit!

Looking good for 78 Dad!
The wedding rehearsal was funny, Kel looked like a bride from Big Gypsy Wedding with her shorts on and practicing in her heels.



We rented a house and the birds were awesome! We all loved them!


Of course for the main event I have zero pictures as some very smart cookie left their camera at the rental house!! But it was the best ceremony I have every been to, unique, personal and touching. I cried the whole way through!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment