Friday, May 4, 2012

Stocking up on Gifts

At the moment I don't really have any gifts in the cupboard. Usually I have a few small things that can be added to or just given in a pinch, but not at the moment. So talking to my frugal self I have taken the first step of restocking and I made 4 purses. My sister has dibs on one - mind you this will be her THIRD purse (greedy!!!) - as she likes different purses for different things. She is getting my favourite crayon one. I love that.


The plan is to make a few peg aprons as well. I have to unpick mine anyway as it needs a little reconstruction so will use that opportunity to make a pattern to use too. I just need to think of some older kid and some boy gifts that I can keep so they are there when I need them...

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment