Sunday, November 14, 2010

What Has Been Happening?

I have been doing a lot of bits and pieces lately and have been too lazy to update the blog! Since I last posted I have had Mum, Dad and Meg up for a visit and picked my first carrot too! Here are the pics.... My first carrot! I'm impressed that it looks so carroty!

Carrots and red onions

Got to dry the onions for a week before storing
Sweet peas
My Potatoes have just started flowering so I am busy hilling - again.

Mystery Number One - what is it?


Mystery Number two - this is the tree that had those horrific smelling flowers on it.

Brussell Sprouts

Snap peas - Wes eats these as a snack

Grapes a growing
Pumpkins before watering

Ans after watering - what a difference

Amelia's skirts

Matching Scrunchies
I have been doing other stuff too, but some of the recipients of those labours read this so no can show!

No comments:

Post a Comment